How to make a claim?
- Obtain a Personal Accident Claim Form via one of the following methods.
- Download – it here; or
- Phone – If you wish to have a claim form sent to you by post, phone Echelon on 1800 640 009.
- Complete all relevant sections of the Claim Form
- Send your completed form to Echelon within 270 days from the date of injury (earlier is preferable)
- Echelon will confirm receipt of your claim and/or make contact with you should they require further information
The Health Insurance Act (Cth) 1973 does not permit the Trustee or Insurer to contribute to any charges covered by Medicare (including the Medicare Gap).
Personal Injury coverage through your club is limited by the Health Insurance Act. As such, JLT Sport encourage participants of AFL football to investigate the benefits of private health insurance.
|Examples of Non-Medicare Medical items.||Examples of items covered by Medicare.|
|Claimable as per the Policy Wording.||We can not reimburse you for these costs.|
*Please note: MRI scans are generally claimable through Medicare, however sometimes the referrer and/or provider is not registered with Medicare. Please check with your treating physician prior to lodging your claim.
In addition, there will be no refund in respect of:
- Any expenses recoverable by You from any other insurance scheme or plan providing medical or similar coverage or from any other source except for the excess of the amount recoverable from such other policies/plans.
- Any expense to which the National Health Act (Cth) 1953 or any of the regulations made there under apply